Limo Fort Myers FAQ:
Limo Fort Myers is an established limousine and limo bus provider. As a whole, Limo Fort Myers is a company that strives for continuous improvement. There's always a better way, that attitude is what allows us to remain successful in the limousine and limo bus industry. Limo Fort Myers is always available to address your issues. However, to allow a little breathing from for our phone lines and employees, we've added our frequently asked questions here. This way, you can get the help you need without having to wait. In the event that you can't find your question in the list provided, let us know. A member of the Limo Fort Myers team will happily help you with your issues.
1) How do I reserve a limousine or limo bus? To book a reservation with Limo Fort Myers all you have to do is contact us. You can reach us via phone or email. To talk to someone over the phone call 941-479-0390 and you'll be helped. If email is easier for you, send your request to email@example.com. Please allow up to 24 hours for response when using email.
2) Can you supply the liquor for my reservation? Sadly no, Limo Fort Myers cannot supply alcohol for you. There's rules and regulations against that, otherwise, supplying alcohol would be one way for us to serve you better. You must supply your own liquor if you plan to drink. Furthermore, everyone drinking alcohol needs to be 21 or older. Limo Fort Myers doesn't support under-age drinking whatsoever.
3) Can we smoke on the bus? No. We prefer to keep our limousines and limo buses clean and undamaged for future reservations. If you need a smoke break during your ride, we can make a pit stop for you.
4) When do you close? We don't close. There's always someone available to heed your concerns.
5) What if we keep the bus longer than anticipated? That's fine. Many clients find it hard to want to end their night from how much fun they have in our vehicles. All you have to do is pay the hourly rate for the additional time accrued.